I Feel Guilty About Baba Legba’s Death – Actress Foluke Daramola Cries Out

Forum 3 years ago

I Feel Guilty About Baba Legba’s Death – Actress Foluke Daramola Cries Out

Nollywood Actress and mother of two, Foluke Daramola Salako has revealed she feels guilty about veteran actor, Baba Legba’s death.

According to the Actress, she got carried away by her new business venture and was unable to check up on the veteran actor Baba Legba before his demise.

Voicing out her heart in an Instagram post hours ago, Foluke Daramola wrote:

“…I spoke with baba just last week but I was too busy with my Restuarant to check on him like I always do cos he told me he was under the weather, quite unfortunate I couldn’t bade him goodbye b4 he gave up the ghost, quite unfortunate we lost him…. I feel kinda guilty I didn’t check up on him when he called… its well RIP Baba, sun re o baba.”

See Screenshot Below:-

https://www.naijaloaded.com.ng/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/screenshot-www.instagram.com-2020.09.09-12_44_03.jpg

The veteran actor has since been buried on Monday according to Muslim rites

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
How My 15-Month-Old Baby Was Burnt To Death — Bereaved Mother Says
Forum | 5 hours ago

How My 15-Month-Old Baby Was Burnt To Death — Bereaved Mother Says

Vehicle Falls Off Tow Truck And Crushes Woman To Death In Anambra
Forum | 5 hours ago

Vehicle Falls Off Tow Truck And Crushes Woman To Death In Anambra

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out
Forum | 6 hours ago

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out

Three Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Armed Robbery, Kidnapping And Murder Of Medical Doctor In Edo
Forum | 12 hours ago

Three Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Armed Robbery, Kidnapping And Murder Of Medical Doctor In Edo