You’re known for reckless talks – Ondo Deputy Gov tells his boss, Akeredolu

Forum 3 years ago

You’re known for reckless talks – Ondo Deputy Gov tells his boss, Akeredolu

Following the description of the Deputy Governor of Ondo State, Agboola Ajayi as a neophyte, nincompoop and a betrayal by Governor Oluwarotimi Akeredolu, the deputy governor has lashed out at his boss over the attacks on his person.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/b851864c6c643933d5c2ed48eddfcbca.jpg

Ajayi who will be contesting against his boss under the Zenith Labour Party, ZLP, during the October 10 governorship poll said Akeredolu has always been known to have a ‘loose mouth.’

On Monday, while appearing on Arise TV programme, Akeredolu had described his deputy as politically unfit to govern the state.

According to Ajayi, while responding to Akeredolu in a statement issued by his Media Adviser, Allen Sowore in Akure, governor Akeredolu’s “reckless gaffe is a continuation of his fruitless and sterile efforts to demean the constitutionally established office of the Deputy Governor and his person.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Governor Mbah Trying to Create Crisis in Enugu – IPOB Warns
Forum | 1 day ago

Governor Mbah Trying to Create Crisis in Enugu – IPOB Warns

Stop Intimidating Me, Obey Court Orders - Yahaya Bello Tells EFCC
Forum | 1 day ago

Stop Intimidating Me, Obey Court Orders - Yahaya Bello Tells EFCC

Aggrieved Aspirants Petition APC, Demand Cancellation Of Ondo Gov Primary Election
Forum | 1 day ago

Aggrieved Aspirants Petition APC, Demand Cancellation Of Ondo Gov Primary Election

Shehu Sani Tells FG to Pull Down Chinese Supermarket Denying Nigerians Entrance
Forum | 3 days ago

Shehu Sani Tells FG to Pull Down Chinese Supermarket Denying Nigerians Entrance