Imagine Seeing The Name Of The Person Owing You Among Those Donating Money To Erica, WHAT WILL YOU DO?

Forum 3 years ago

Imagine Seeing The Name Of The Person Owing You Among Those Donating Money To Erica, WHAT WILL YOU DO?

Matters Arising…

48hrs ago, alot of misplaced priorities took place in Nigeria.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/4ef5fc096067d0287827d9802b3e79b7.png

Some set of lazy youths were spotted raising funds for the disqualified BBNaija Ex-housemate ERICA who got disqualified and immediate eviction for threatening the life of a fellow housemate, Laycon.

They started a GoFundMe campaign of 100,000 dollars target for her. And within 9hrs, 15,000 dollars was raised and currently on 17,000 dollars.

Now imagine you seeing the name of the person owing you money for long on the list of those donating for Erica, on Gofundme account. What will you do?

LET’S TAKE

Drop comment below ?

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Son Arrested For Faking His Own Kidnap To Extort Money From Father In Jigawa
Forum | 1 day ago

Son Arrested For Faking His Own Kidnap To Extort Money From Father In Jigawa

I
Forum | 1 day ago

I'm Not A Clingy Person - BBNaija's Bella Says

I’ve Reported The Case To Police — Skiibii Denies TikToker Nickie Dabarbie’s Money Ritual Claim
Forum | 4 days ago

I’ve Reported The Case To Police — Skiibii Denies TikToker Nickie Dabarbie’s Money Ritual Claim

Herbalist And Three Others Who Killed A Woman For Money Ritual Get Nabbed In Osun
Forum | 5 days ago

Herbalist And Three Others Who Killed A Woman For Money Ritual Get Nabbed In Osun