Your Girlfriend Aborts A pregnancy You Warned Her Not To & She Comes Apologizing, WHAT WILL YOU DO?

1 year ago

Ghen ghen..

So there’s this guy somewhere in Rivers State, his girlfriend aborted 3 months pregnancy he warned her not to and later came back apologizing.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/8221b369919c7d0751246f5767152716.png

Now dude is confused. Doesn’t know what to do next. Whether you arrest the girl with police or to break up with her. Though he still love her.

Now put yourself in his shoes. He might be reading this.

Your Girlfriend Aborts A pregnancy You Warned Her Not To & She Comes Apologizing, WHAT WILL YOU DO?

Drop comment below 👇

Related Forums
Please Help! Could My New Girlfriend May Be A Thief?
Forum

Please Help! Could My New Girlfriend May Be A Thief?

23 hours ago
I Love You, Be Good Till Mummy Comes Back – Actress Akuapem Poloo Writes Son As She’s Sentenced To Jail Over N*de Photo With Him
Forum

I Love You, Be Good Till Mummy Comes Back – Actress Akuapem Poloo Writes Son As She’s Sentenced To Jail Over N*de Photo With Him

4 days ago
GUYS!! I Have A Girlfriend Now, But Do I Need To Talk To Her Every Day? (Please Lecture Me)
Forum

GUYS!! I Have A Girlfriend Now, But Do I Need To Talk To Her Every Day? (Please Lecture Me)

6 days ago
Court Arraigns 21-year-old Man For Allegedly Killing His Pregnant Girlfriend By Giving Her Ab*rtion Pills In Adamawa
Forum

Court Arraigns 21-year-old Man For Allegedly Killing His Pregnant Girlfriend By Giving Her Ab*rtion Pills In Adamawa

6 days ago