It Costs N400K To Treat A Coronavirus Patient – Governor El-rufai

Forum 3 years ago

It Costs N400K To Treat A Coronavirus Patient – Governor El-rufai

Governor Nasir El-Rufai of Kaduna state has revealed that it costs about N400,000 to treat one COVID-19 patient.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/c6c227e12201b6cfba2859236bb93a96.png

The Kaduna state Governor who disclosed this in an executive committee meeting with traditional rulers chaired by the Sultan of Sokoto Sa’ad Abubakar on Monday September 7, called on northern traditional rulers not to relent in spearheading the campaigns to avoid the spread of coronavirus pandemic in the region.

Channels Television reported that El-Rufai affirmed that the challenges in the treatment of the pandemic make it imperative for people to desist from activities that will promote the spread of the virus in the northern region and the country at large.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Heavy Security As Court Rules On Bail Of Governor Adeleke’s Ally, Oyeyemi
Forum | 2 days ago

Heavy Security As Court Rules On Bail Of Governor Adeleke’s Ally, Oyeyemi

No Vacancy In Ondo Govt House, My Certificate Is Genuine – Governor Aiyedatiwa
Forum | 6 days ago

No Vacancy In Ondo Govt House, My Certificate Is Genuine – Governor Aiyedatiwa

Stop Twerking In Lagos And Abuja Nightclubs, It Is An Executive Show Of Shame – APC Lambasts Governor Adeleke
Forum | 1 week ago

Stop Twerking In Lagos And Abuja Nightclubs, It Is An Executive Show Of Shame – APC Lambasts Governor Adeleke

You Failed As Minister, Governor – Northern Youths Tackle Kwankwaso Over Comment On Insecurity
Forum | 1 week ago

You Failed As Minister, Governor – Northern Youths Tackle Kwankwaso Over Comment On Insecurity