Actress Makgofe Celebrates Her Twins Birthday As She Narrate Her Ordeal

Forum 3 years ago

Actress Makgofe Celebrates Her Twins Birthday As She Narrate Her Ordeal

Limpopo TV Shows Presenter & Actress Makgofe celebrates her twins’ first birthday by recounting the experience she has in 2018 that almost cost her life.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/4d23256820a980cb043898c91f40fda5.jpg

Makgofe gave birth to her twins, Cayden and Gabby in her late 30s and has previously shared that she’s suffered with endometriosis.

In her post, she is thanking God for giving her another opportunity to be alive and also witness another year even after all she went through.

She stated that she was admitted in ICU and revealed to them that she is pregnant but none of those she told believed her.

She said: “Nothing fazes me in this world. I almost died, 2018 in ICU. Meanwhile, unbeknownst to everyone, I’m pregnant. I remember telling the doctors and radiographers to check if I’m not pregnant and they all dismissed that as drugged-up patient talk, but deep down in my soul I knew I was.” 

“My babies went through that hell with me, my two angels by my side. God is truly amazing. I’m humbled, in awe, feeling blessed and loved beyond measure. I might not have attained my dreams the way I had planned because God had a bigger plan for my life.

“The battle I was in He knew He had to halt my plans first, Badimo ba geshu Badimo baka fought for me and won – bana ba baloi len****, le paletšwe dimpsya tse! I count my blessings. I’m content that my life is flowing in the way that Badimo had intended it to be. I’m not rushing or competing with anyone. My life, my race, their pace.

“My ICU experience showed me that no one has everything figured out – never, impossible.”

Check out some of the pictures and read her captions:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Former Wife Of Ooni, Olori Naomi Celebrates 31st Birthday
Forum | 1 day ago

Former Wife Of Ooni, Olori Naomi Celebrates 31st Birthday

Cute Video From Paul Okoye’s Reunion With Ex-wife on Son’s Birthday Melts Hearts
Forum | 2 days ago

Cute Video From Paul Okoye’s Reunion With Ex-wife on Son’s Birthday Melts Hearts

Video From Late Mobad’s Son, Liam’s 1st Birthday Celebration
Forum | 3 days ago

Video From Late Mobad’s Son, Liam’s 1st Birthday Celebration

Nigerian Woman Prepares Perfect Birthday Gift For Her Friend Who Loves To Gossip
Forum | 3 days ago

Nigerian Woman Prepares Perfect Birthday Gift For Her Friend Who Loves To Gossip