“Dangote Owes Me 20billion, Maybe If I Shout It Long Enough It Will Become Real” – Jude Okoye Shades Cynthia Morgan

Forum 3 years ago

“Dangote Owes Me 20billion, Maybe If I Shout It Long Enough It Will Become Real” – Jude Okoye Shades Cynthia Morgan

Northside Inc boss, Jude Okoye has taken a swipe at Cynthia Morgan after she demanded for the 7 million naira he owes her.

It would be recalled that a few days ago, Cynthia Morgan via her Instagram live session called out Jude to pay up the 7 million naira he owes her and also give back her Youtube account. She further revealed that he needs to pay up because she is suffering.Taking to his Twitter page to repsond to her demands, he wrote that Dangote, Africa’s richest man also owes him 20 billion naira.

He added that if he(Jude) keeps on dreaming that Dangote needs to pay him such an amount of money, he may just surpise him. He wrote: “Dangote owes me 20billion Naira! Pay me my 20billion Naira! Pay me my money Dangote!. Maybe, just maybe if I shout it long enough it would become real and he will pay up….. hmmmmm!

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Soldiers Arrested For Allegedly Stealing Armoured Cables At Dangote Refinery In Lagos
Forum | 1 day ago

Soldiers Arrested For Allegedly Stealing Armoured Cables At Dangote Refinery In Lagos

$20bn Dangote Refinery Slashes Diesel Price To N1,000 Per Litre
Forum | 1 day ago

$20bn Dangote Refinery Slashes Diesel Price To N1,000 Per Litre

Nigerian Govt to Sell Crude Oil in Naira to Dangote and Other Local Refineries
Forum | 2 days ago

Nigerian Govt to Sell Crude Oil in Naira to Dangote and Other Local Refineries

Champions League: Man City vs Real Madrid at Etihad a final – Guardiola
Forum | 3 days ago

Champions League: Man City vs Real Madrid at Etihad a final – Guardiola