#BBNaija: “I Am Sorry For My Actions” – Erica Apologizes To Nigerians, Says She Does Not Hate Laycon (Watch Video)

Forum 3 years ago

#BBNaija: “I Am Sorry For My Actions” – Erica Apologizes To Nigerians, Says She Does Not Hate Laycon (Watch Video)

Disqualified BBNaija housemate, Erica has apologized to Nigerians for her misconduct and unruly behaviour inside the house that led to her disqualification.

Recall that during live eviction show on Sunday, 6th of September, the 26 year old was disqualified after a very messy and nasty fight with Laycon.

The disqualification abruptly ended her dreams to be in the house for 71 days.

In her interview with BBNaija Gist, the actress asked her fans, supporters and Nigerians generally to forgive her for all the wrong she did in the house.

She also mentioned that she does not hate Laycon and whatever rift between the two of them can be settled after the show.

Watch the video below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Enugu Neighbourhood Watch Operatives Shoot Dead Restaurant Owner, Youths Burn Patrol Vehicle
Forum | 2 days ago

Enugu Neighbourhood Watch Operatives Shoot Dead Restaurant Owner, Youths Burn Patrol Vehicle

BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding
Forum | 2 days ago

BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding

BBNaija Star, Mercy Eke Hospitalized
Forum | 2 days ago

BBNaija Star, Mercy Eke Hospitalized

The SpongeBob Movie: Search for SquarePants Director Says ‘There Will Be Nudity’ in Animated Movie
Forum | 4 days ago

The SpongeBob Movie: Search for SquarePants Director Says ‘There Will Be Nudity’ in Animated Movie