Nigerian Veteran Actress Patience Ozokwor "Mama G" Biography & Net Worth (See Details)

Forum 3 years ago

Nigerian Veteran Actress Patience Ozokwor "Mama G" Biography & Net Worth (See Details)

Patience Ozokwor popularly called Mama G is a Nigerian actress, musician and fashion designer. She began her career in 1998 and became popular in 1999 after starring in the movie, Authority.

Patience has starred in over 200 movies, and has acted with prominent artistes like Olu Jacobs, Ini Edo, Rita Dominic e.t.c .

She is an actress widely known for her cantankerous roles in the Nigerian movie industry.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/b4b3acc7848903a7d3d9015a30b4be19.jpg

Patience Ozokwor Background

Patience Ozokwor was born on March 25, 1958 in Ngwo, Enugu State, Nigeria. She attended Abimbola Gibson Memorial School, Lagos. Later on, she was admitted into Methodist Girls School, Yaba but relocated to Enugu with her family due to the civil war.

Subsequently, she attended Teachers’ Training College, Afikpo. Then, moved on to the Institute of Management and Technology (IMT), Enugu to study Fine and Applied Arts specializing in graphics.

Patience Ozokwor Early Career

Acting for Ozokwor started at an early age. At a young age, her uncle gave her novels like Oliver Twist, Jane Eyre, e.t.c She began reading those novels even when she couldn’t comprehend the words.

Eventually, the books exposed her into the world of literature and creativity . She was also registered at the Takwa Bay Children’s Club and was socializing with other children through different activities. All of these in return gave her more exposure and confidence.

After college, Patience taught for four years before delving into broadcasting. Next, she was employed as an announcer for Federal Radio Corporation of Nigeria (FRCN), Enugu until its closure. At FRCN, she took part in radio theatres and other media and entertaining activities.

After FRCN shut down and workers retrenched, Patience engaged petty trading in until she met Chika Okpala. Okpala’s crew assigned her a role in a commercial without auditioning; and she acted well.

After, she featured in a soap opera, Someone Cares.  Subsequently, she played challenging roles in Amina and Odum film. So, in 1999, she was chosen for the movie AuthorityAuthority was the blessing that opened other doors.

Patience Ozokwor Personal Life

Currently, Patience is a widow. She was married at age 19, but her husband died in 2000. Since then, she has been a single mother and recently a grandmother.

Movies

The veteran actress produced a short documentary titled Evangelist Patience Ozokwo Pt 1-4 in 2017.

Also, she has featured in over 200 movies, some of them include;

• Miracle, 2002

• Pretender, 2002

• 2 Rats, 2003

• Blood Sister, 2003

• Last Miracle, 2003

• The Storm is Over, 2003

• Billionaires Club, 2003

• Indulgence, 2004

• Police Woman, 2004

• Mama G in America, 2004

• My Mother, My Marriage, 2004

• Royal Palace, 2005

• Crying Angel, 2005

• You and I Forever, 2005

• Behind Closed Doors, 2005

• Love is a Game, 2005

• Soul on Fire, 2005

• Alice my First Lady, 2006

• Living in Pain, 2006

• The Return of Mama-G, 2006

• Aguba Igogoro, 2006

• Sweet Mama, 2006

• Lion’s Den, 2007

• Silent Rage, 2007

• Area Mama, 2007

• Saved by Sin, 2007

• Unfinished Business, 2007

• Indian Doctor, 2008

• The Evil Queen, 2008

• Critical Queen, 2008

• Heart of a Slave, 2008

• The Plain Truth, 2008

• The Wrong Money, 2008

• Strength to Strength, 2008

• Personal Desire, 2009

• Missing Child, 2009

• Open & Close, 2011

• Deep Water, 2012

• Turning Point, 2012

• The Enemy I See, 2012

• World of the Mind, 2012

• Covert Operation, 2013

• After the Proposal, 2013

• To Rise Again, 2014

• The Wedding Party 2, 2017

• Chief Daddy, 2018

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/b84c6f8fee05555b90bafac152675262.jpeg

Songs

As a gospel singer, some of her songs include;

• Make we Jolly, (2016)

• Adaeze, (2012)

• Ihe Neme N’uwa, (2012).

Patience Ozokwor Net Worth

According to Wikipedia estimated net worth is to be $1 Million - $5 Million and she is one of the richest and most influential actresses in Nigeria. In 2015, Glo signed her as an ambassador alongside Wizkid, AY, Bovi, Odunlade, Reekado Banks, Dija and others.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Photo Of Nigerian Man Who Poses As A Ghost To Defraud People In Adamawa
Forum | 2 days ago

Photo Of Nigerian Man Who Poses As A Ghost To Defraud People In Adamawa

In Some Part Of Lagos, Friends Now Exchange Their Wives During Weekends - Nigerian Activist Claims
Forum | 2 days ago

In Some Part Of Lagos, Friends Now Exchange Their Wives During Weekends - Nigerian Activist Claims

Actress, Stephanie Okereke-Linus, Husband Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary
Forum | 2 days ago

Actress, Stephanie Okereke-Linus, Husband Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary

Heartwarming Video Of Veteran Actor, Nobert Young With His Wife, Gloria Young Vibing At A Party
Forum | 2 days ago

Heartwarming Video Of Veteran Actor, Nobert Young With His Wife, Gloria Young Vibing At A Party