Neymar Is My Inspiration In Football – Vinicius

Forum 3 years ago

Neymar Is My Inspiration In Football – Vinicius

Real Madrid starlet Vinicius Junior considers Neymar to be his “inspiration” when it comes to dealing with critics and becoming a star man for club and country.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/c9eb251b814af769a9a0432cd8b068d3.png

At 20 years of age, a player of considerable promise at Santiago Bernabeu is still finding his feet at the very highest level.

Time is a commodity that few are afforded in the modern game, though, and Vinicius has faced some uncomfortable questions in his short senior career to date.

His lack of end product has seen him fall under the microscope at times, with more expected from a youngster with so much potential.

He has been defended by the likes of Zinedine Zidane, with patience set to be shown in an emerging talent who boasts lofty ambitions.

Vinicius believes he can become a key man for Madrid and Brazil, with lessons being taken from Paris Saint-Germain talisman Neymar and the path he has taken to the top of the game.

“Some people don’t even like Neymar,” Vinicius pointed out to Yellow and Green Football when quizzed on the attention he attracts.

“I don’t like thinking about the bad moments of my career.

“Sure, I hope to be able to make all Brazilians like me one day. I hope to play for the national team again.

“Many of my idols are there.

Neymar is my inspiration.

“I’ve been working towards a call-up and I hope to make our people happy. I want to play at the next World Cup.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Absolutely exceptional’ – Michael Owen reveals best football manager on planet
Forum | 1 week ago

Absolutely exceptional’ – Michael Owen reveals best football manager on planet

Ozil reveals only club missing in his football career
Forum | 1 week ago

Ozil reveals only club missing in his football career

Monkey Man Video: Dev Patel Reveals Inspiration Behind Directorial Debut Movie
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Monkey Man Video: Dev Patel Reveals Inspiration Behind Directorial Debut Movie

Ten-Year-Old Boy Strangles His Age Mate During An Argument On A Football Pitch In Lagos
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Ten-Year-Old Boy Strangles His Age Mate During An Argument On A Football Pitch In Lagos