Nigerian Actress Daniella Okeke Biography & Net Worth (See Details)

Forum 3 years ago

Nigerian Actress Daniella Okeke Biography & Net Worth (See Details)

Daniella Okeke is a Nigerian actress, model, TV personality, content producer, and Entrepreneur. She is the founder/CEO of the Media Entertainment Company, Dcovi Entertainment Limited.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/6fb3f6823aa3fa9c8be669e01cc873bd.jpg

Daniella Okeke Background

Although Daniella Okeke hails from Mbaise, Imo State, the curvaceous actress grew up in Delta State, Nigeria. Daniella Okeke was born on the 26th of March, 1987, to Mr and Mrs Okeke.

She had her primary and secondary education in Delta State and proceeded to the Delta State University (DELSU) to obtain a Bachelor of Arts degree in Fine and Applied Arts.

Daniella Okeke Career

Daniella’s career as a Nollywood actress commenced in 2006, but she rose to limelight in 2007, with the movie, Sleek Ladies. Thus far, she has featured in the same movies with popular Nollywood stars like Mercy Johnson, Emma Ehumadu, Benjamin Touitou, Junior Pope Odonwodo, Sylvester Madu, Tonto Dikeh, Rachael Okonkwo, Monalisa Chinda , Zubby Michael, Uche Jombo, Ramsey Nouah , Ken Erics, e.t.c. 

In 2013, she featured in the award-winning movie, Lagos Cougars. Her role in the movie earned her nominations for the Best Actress in a Leading Role at the 10th Africa Movie Academy Awards (AMAA) and the Nigeria Entertainment Awards. Daniella Okeke is the CEO/Founder of the Media Entertainment Company, Dcovi Entertainment Limited. 

She is also the CEO/Founder of the Non-profit charity organization, Daniella Okeke Foundation. In December 2019, Daniella gave out foodstuffs to the less privileged of Makoko Community. The female prisoners of Kirikiri prison and their babies also benefited from the actress’s philanthropy, as she visited them with foodstuffs and supplies in December 2018.

In 2017, the foundation executed its Stay in School Project, where they gave out school supplies to primary school students in Ikorodu, and also charged the students on the need to stay in school and study. Asides these, they have embarked on several other community projects, including visits to lepers, sponsoring a primary school inter-house sports, e.t.c.

Filmography (As An Actress, Producer, Filmmaker)

• Stronger Than Pain 1 and 2 – 2007

• Sleek Ladies 1 and 2 – 2007

• Lagos Cougars – 2013

• I Think He Loves Me – 2013

• Show Me Heaven – 2013

• Indecent Desire – 2013

• The Evangelist – 2013

• Sister’s Heart – 2014

• Lost Pride Season 1 and 2 – 2015

• Telepathy (A Sister’s Heart) – 2016

• The Oracle – 2016

• Lies and Secrets – 2016

• Obsessed – 2016

• The Boss is Mine – 2016

• Flaws – 2016

• Long Throat – 2017

• Tommy and Kenny – 2017

• Sarah’s Epiphany – 2017  

• My Husband’s Diary – 2018

• Sexy Gina – 2018

• The Devil In Between – 2018

• A Matter of Chance – 2019

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/4deefccbaa57e07d9f5d4ca8d12064bf.jpeg

Daniella Okeke Awards And Nominations

• Best Actress in a Leading Role nominee at the Nigeria Entertainment Awards – 2014

• Africa Movie Academy Awards (AMAA) nominee for the Best Actress in a Leading Role – 2014

• Nominee at the Lagos Fashion Awards for the Most Fashionable Fast Rising Actress of the Year – 2015

• Golden Movie Awards Africa nominee for Golden Supporting Actress (Drama) – 2018

• Nominee at the Golden Movie Awards Africa for the Golden Actress (Drama) – 2018

• Nominated Sarah’s Epiphany for the Overall Golden Movie at the Golden Movie Awards Africa – 2018    

• Celebrity Owned NGO of the year at the Nigeria Women Achiever’s Award – 2019

• Conferred with the International Honorary Goodwill Ambassadorial Award at the Nigeria Goodwill Ambassador Awards – 2019

• Award Recipient at the African Leading Women Awards – 2019

Daniella Okeke Net Worth

Actress Daniella Okeke Net Worth In 2020 Is Estimated $1 - 5 Million Approximately.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Drama as Nigerian Man Slaps Girlfriend Over Cake-cutting at Party
Forum | 1 day ago

Drama as Nigerian Man Slaps Girlfriend Over Cake-cutting at Party

Nigerian Man Arrested For Being In Possession Of Fake Naira Notes
Forum | 1 day ago

Nigerian Man Arrested For Being In Possession Of Fake Naira Notes

Slain Nigerian Policemen In Delta State Receive Posthumous Honours, N46million Donations
Forum | 1 day ago

Slain Nigerian Policemen In Delta State Receive Posthumous Honours, N46million Donations

How Nigerian Soldiers Intercepted A Gun Runner In Taraba, Foiled Kidnap Attempt
Forum | 1 day ago

How Nigerian Soldiers Intercepted A Gun Runner In Taraba, Foiled Kidnap Attempt