Have you seen the Huge Birthday Money Cake of Toyin Abraham ? (Video)

Forum 3 years ago

Have you seen the Huge Birthday Money Cake of Toyin Abraham ? (Video)

Popular Nigerian actress, Toyin Abraham had the perfect gift to celebrate her 40th birthday on Saturday.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/0edace0f00dc968faa4afbaf1b87a4be.jpg

Toyin received a five-tier cake filled with naira notes from the Chief Executive Office of Miwa Signature Palace, Akinola Oluwatomiwa Balqees.

The actress appeared shocked when she saw the cake, in a video uploaded on his husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi’s Instagram page.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
We Don’t Have To Be Negatively Competitive – Actress, Toyin Abraham Tells Funke Akindele
Forum | 1 day ago

We Don’t Have To Be Negatively Competitive – Actress, Toyin Abraham Tells Funke Akindele

Singer, Portable Slams Wife, Bewaji, For Not Including Him In Her Birthday Message To Herself
Forum | 2 days ago

Singer, Portable Slams Wife, Bewaji, For Not Including Him In Her Birthday Message To Herself

Portable Continues To Drag His Wife Over Her Birthday Post
Forum | 2 days ago

Portable Continues To Drag His Wife Over Her Birthday Post

I’ve Reported The Case To Police — Skiibii Denies TikToker Nickie Dabarbie’s Money Ritual Claim
Forum | 2 days ago

I’ve Reported The Case To Police — Skiibii Denies TikToker Nickie Dabarbie’s Money Ritual Claim