#BBNaija: “Alcohol Is Not For Everyone” – Bobrisky Reacts To Erica’s Outburst With Laycon

Forum 3 years ago

#BBNaija: “Alcohol Is Not For Everyone” – Bobrisky Reacts To Erica’s Outburst With Laycon

Nigerian crossdresser, Idris Okuneye also referred to as Bobrisky has reacted to the Big Brother Naija housemate, Erica’s attacks on Laycon last night.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/36e07bdb309fad32de41708e0d351ab1.jpg

Bobrisky attributed Erica’s outburst to excessive intake of alcohol and used it as an extension to advise fans to know their limit.

According to the bleaching expert, alcohol is not for Erica and expressed relief over Kiddwaya’s timely intervention else she would have gone too far.

Bobrisky wrote;

“Alcohol is clearly not for everyone. Erica good luck tonight. I’m glad Kiddwaya tried his best to control her. When drinking, always know your limit”.

Watch the video;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Buhari’s Ex-aide Reacts As APC Suspends Ganduje
Forum | 3 days ago

Buhari’s Ex-aide Reacts As APC Suspends Ganduje

I
Forum | 3 days ago

I'm Not Scared - Destiny Etiko Reacts After Two Prophets Warned Her About Some Colleagues’ Plans To End Her Life

Bobrisky: Nigeria Has Become Dumping Ground For A Lot Of Things - Foluke Daramola
Forum | 3 days ago

Bobrisky: Nigeria Has Become Dumping Ground For A Lot Of Things - Foluke Daramola

BBNaija’s Mike Edwards Joins Professional Boxing, Anticipates Debut
Forum | 3 days ago

BBNaija’s Mike Edwards Joins Professional Boxing, Anticipates Debut