Actor Mike Godson Reveals How Criminals Made Fake Drivers Licence With His Identity To Defraud Their Victims, Warns The Public

Forum 7 years ago

Actor Mike Godson Reveals How Criminals Made Fake Drivers Licence With His Identity To Defraud Their Victims, Warns The Public

Mike Godson took to his Instagram page to notify his fans and the general public that some criminals have made fake drivers licence of him which they use to extort money from victims. Beneath is what he wrote:

"Hello friends, I need to notify you all again. It is a shame that this keeps happening in Nigeria. Some persons actually made a fake drivers licence of me just to convince their victims to send them money. I am begging each an every one of you to be careful!!! I AM NOT ON FACEBOOK. Please who ever pretends to be on face book is only trying to steal from you. I have said this a million times here. PLEASE I DON'T HAVE A FACEBOOK ACCOUNT!! I DON'T HAVE A FACEBOOK ACCOUNT!! I DON'T HAVE A FACEBOOK ACCOUNT!! BE WARNED!!!"

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
EPL: Arteta reveals what Wenger told him about title race
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: Arteta reveals what Wenger told him about title race

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 2 days ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert
Forum | 2 days ago

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert

Erigga Reveals How to Detect a Street Wife
Forum | 2 days ago

Erigga Reveals How to Detect a Street Wife