Chelsea player angry over Kai Havertz’s arrival

Forum 3 years ago

Chelsea player angry over Kai Havertz’s arrival

Chelsea midfielder, Mason Mount, is unhappy with the arrival of Kai Havertz, which will reduce his game time under Frank Lampard, BILD reports.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/8fdc65c705861010a90d4233c257f99c.jpg

The Blues completed a £89million deal for Havertz this week.

The 21-year-old’s arrival will extra competition in attacking midfield for Mount, who played in every single Premier League game bar one in his debut season.

Mount hailed new signing Thiago Silva on social media with a welcome tweet, but is yet to do the same with Havertz.

Havertz is capable of playing anywhere in the front three, but it is believed the attacking midfield role is where Lampard will play the German.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Moses Bliss and wife, Marie Wiseborn fuel pregnancy rumors in new Canada arrival video
Forum | 5 hours ago

Moses Bliss and wife, Marie Wiseborn fuel pregnancy rumors in new Canada arrival video

EPL: I’ve never seen a player like this before, unbelievable – Havertz hails Arsenal star
Forum | 10 hours ago

EPL: I’ve never seen a player like this before, unbelievable – Havertz hails Arsenal star

EPL: ‘Enough is enough’ – Pochettino uncertain about his future at Chelsea despite win over Tottenham
Forum | 2 days ago

EPL: ‘Enough is enough’ – Pochettino uncertain about his future at Chelsea despite win over Tottenham

EPL: They’re quality players – Gallas tells Chelsea to sign Man Utd duo
Forum | 2 days ago

EPL: They’re quality players – Gallas tells Chelsea to sign Man Utd duo