The Only Man I Ever Loved Was Senzo Meyiwa - Kelly Khumalo Opens Up

Forum 3 years ago

The Only Man I Ever Loved Was Senzo Meyiwa - Kelly Khumalo Opens Up

Kelly Khumalo has decided to reveal to the world the best man she ever dated.

Recall, the star has been accused on several occasions that she killed Senzo Meyiwa.

Some even went ahead to tag her a murderer stating she is hiding something concerning Senzo’s death.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/5ac1dbe824e83ce3a26bd18c5009d3f3.jpeg

Reacting to these allegations, Kelly Khumalo who felt she won’t hear the end of the issue after many still hold the belief that she had something to do with the death of Senzo Meyiwa voice out saying she knows nothing about it.

However, in the latest edition of her Showmax reality show, “Life With Kelly Khumalo“, the star uncovers all that was in her mind about Senzo Meyiwa’s death.

She tells her psychologist Anele Siswana she had nothing to do with his death and that out of all the men she has dated, she loved him the most.

She said: “He was the only man I’ve ever loved from all the men I’ve dated. I have been labelled as a killer and as the woman who kills men.”

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/d6786aa7debafc0c7209851792282b6b.jpeg

“How can people, who don’t know me and who have never met me think like that about me or my journey?”

“I can’t even sit next to you and take a picture with you, they are going to say I’m going to kill you.”

According to Kelly, She stated if she had killed Senzo, why then would she be able to move around freely without being arrested?

“I must really be that powerful. How can I work around with blood on my hands if I killed Senzo? Society has taken my loss and used it against me. This hurts me because I’m not the person to justify myself to anyone.”

“How can people, who don’t know me and who have never met me think like that about me or my journey?” asked the mother of two.”

“There are so many murders that go unresolved in South Africa and you want blame me for Senzo’s murder? I’ve been carrying this hurt for a very long time”.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
How A 30-Year-Old Man Allegedly Stole N1.2m From Dead Man’s Bank Account In Ibadan
Forum | 8 hours ago

How A 30-Year-Old Man Allegedly Stole N1.2m From Dead Man’s Bank Account In Ibadan

Man Bags Nine Months For Assaulting Lagos Govt Official Who Arrested Him for Failing to Use a Pedestrian Bridge
Forum | 8 hours ago

Man Bags Nine Months For Assaulting Lagos Govt Official Who Arrested Him for Failing to Use a Pedestrian Bridge

NSCDC Arrests 19-year-old Man For R*ping Nine-year-old Girl In Kwara
Forum | 12 hours ago

NSCDC Arrests 19-year-old Man For R*ping Nine-year-old Girl In Kwara

Lady In Shock As Man She Asked On A Date Invites Her To His Wedding
Forum | 14 hours ago

Lady In Shock As Man She Asked On A Date Invites Her To His Wedding