I Am Not Ashamed Of My Heavy Waist – Real Warri Pikin

Forum 3 years ago

I Am Not Ashamed Of My Heavy Waist – Real Warri Pikin

Popular Instagram comedienne, Anita Asuoha, better known as Real Warri Pikin has revealed that she is not ashamed of her curvy shape and heavy waist.

Anita revealed this in an interview with Punch.

“Childbirth gave me all my curves; it was after I had kids that I gained weight. I have never been shy of my curvy body. I love it and I have also been working on it so that I can be fit. I have been experiencing knee pains lately and that’s why I’m keeping fit. The plan is not to go skinny because I still love to be a ‘thick madam.’

“I am a fan of originality because I know that if you are original, you will do things effortlessly. Many people do certain things to stay relevant and it works for some of them. It also depends on your personality and the version of yourself that you’re selling. For example, I cannot present myself as a sexy person so much so that I will start wearing skimpy things and twerking online. My followers will be shocked because my brand does not depict that. But for some people, that is what resonates with them.

“Some people don’t know I can speak English fluently because of the way I speak ‘Warri Pidgin.’ Some people are also surprised that I went to school, let alone am a graduate. For example, I recently posted a throwback photo of when I was a corps member and I received some funny comments on Instagram.’’

When asked if her husband is cool with her line of job, she replied;

“My husband does not caution me against any of the contents that I churn out. I’m really a 100 per cent tomboy and it doesn’t bother him.

“And as for me, a celebrity is not proud becauses he or she is famous. Unfortunately, I hear people say that about me. I know that I have not changed; people need to understand that once you become popular, you don’t change; you grow. There are some things that you won’t see them do anymore.

“Some family members and friends also don’t understand but I have come to understand that celebrities need to balance their lives because actions speak louder than words. You cannot convince everyone that you are humble. When I am in a bad mood and a fan enthusiastically says ‘hi,’ I greet them back well so I don’t appear proud. Thoughts like this are inevitable so one has to be very careful.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Heavy Security As Court Rules On Bail Of Governor Adeleke’s Ally, Oyeyemi
Forum | 2 days ago

Heavy Security As Court Rules On Bail Of Governor Adeleke’s Ally, Oyeyemi

Champions League: Man City vs Real Madrid at Etihad a final – Guardiola
Forum | 3 days ago

Champions League: Man City vs Real Madrid at Etihad a final – Guardiola

Champions League: Why Haaland struggles to score against Real Madrid – Guardiola
Forum | 5 days ago

Champions League: Why Haaland struggles to score against Real Madrid – Guardiola

UCL: ISIS threatens to attack matches involving Arsenal, Real Madrid, PSG
Forum | 1 week ago

UCL: ISIS threatens to attack matches involving Arsenal, Real Madrid, PSG