Nollywood Actor, Odunlade Adekola Reveals His Favourite BBNaija Housemate

Forum 3 years ago

Nollywood Actor, Odunlade Adekola Reveals His Favourite BBNaija Housemate

Popular Nollywood actor, Odunlade Adekola has revealed his favourite BBNaija 2020 housemate.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/7ee23064ed398b0b0fb41552b72e2796.png

Taking to twitter to declare his support, the 41 year old wrote

“Housemate with the highest number of followers on IG and Twitter Housemate to have won the most number of tasks in the house Housemate to have won the highest amount of money in the house (3 million+ now) Take a bow!! #Layconsgame”

For those who do not know, Olamilekan “Laycon” Agbeleshe is a 26-year-old singer and rapper from Lagos. He’s a graduate of philosophy from the University of Lagos who started his musical journey at an early age and has now emerged as one of Nigeria’s most promising new school acts.

He describes himself as being versatile and able to coin words together to soothe scenarios and moods.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Who Be Your Papa? – Nollywood Actor, Emeka Ike Blasts Alleged Son Who Left School For Music
Forum | 17 hours ago

Who Be Your Papa? – Nollywood Actor, Emeka Ike Blasts Alleged Son Who Left School For Music

Nancy Isime Reveals The Best Gift She Will Give to Anyone She Loves
Forum | 17 hours ago

Nancy Isime Reveals The Best Gift She Will Give to Anyone She Loves

Paternity Fraud Should Be Criminalised Like R3pe - Actor Salami
Forum | 17 hours ago

Paternity Fraud Should Be Criminalised Like R3pe - Actor Salami

I Was With Him During His Final Moments - Actor Onny Michael Fires Back At Those Who Attacked Him For Not Mourning Junior Pope
Forum | 1 day ago

I Was With Him During His Final Moments - Actor Onny Michael Fires Back At Those Who Attacked Him For Not Mourning Junior Pope