Disable Ad-blockers, "Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

#BBNaija: Dorathy Is Rude And Annoying – Lucy Tells Erica (Video)

Forum 3 years ago

#BBNaija: Dorathy Is Rude And Annoying – Lucy Tells Erica (Video)

Lucy claims Dorathy has not been the best friend she thought she is, she has become rude and annoying.

Shortly after the heated argument, between her and Dorathy, she took to the garden to discuss the issue further with Erica and Kiddwaya.

She considers Kiddwaya a good friend because of how he treats her, unlike Dorathy who will make side comments and say things that hurt her more than the person she has issues with.

“Friends don’t do that”, she said.

Erica chipped in saying Dorathy is known for sarcastic comments and that she should talk to her about it.

Lucy countered her saying it is a rude behavior from Dorathy and she will not talk to her about it.

Watch video below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: They’re miles off Man City, Arsenal – Merson tells Chelsea two signings to make
Forum | 3 days ago

EPL: They’re miles off Man City, Arsenal – Merson tells Chelsea two signings to make

BBNaija’s Soma Anyama marks 32nd birthday, fans send wishes
Forum | 6 days ago

BBNaija’s Soma Anyama marks 32nd birthday, fans send wishes

Oba Elegushi Tells His Second Wife As They Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary
Forum | 1 week ago

Oba Elegushi Tells His Second Wife As They Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary

‘My dad is from Nigeria, always tells me about culture, food’ – Germany’s Jamal Musiala
Forum | 1 week ago

‘My dad is from Nigeria, always tells me about culture, food’ – Germany’s Jamal Musiala