#BBNaija: “All The Girls I Have Met Become Fake After Visting My House” – Kiddwaya Tells Erica

Forum 3 years ago

#BBNaija: “All The Girls I Have Met Become Fake After Visting My House” – Kiddwaya Tells Erica

Big Brother Naija Lockdown housemate, Kiddwaya on Thursday said all the girls he has met change when they visit his house.

The billionaire son said when the girls visit his house and see some of the wealthiest men in Nigeria, they become fake.

Surprised at the statement, Erica asked if he thinks she falls in that category, but Kiddwaya maintained that she came into the house as an actress and would leave even bigger.

He said:-

“No one needs me in this house, everyone will all make it without me, but I can make it faster.”

Erica, however, stated that she hopes he knows that she is with him not for what he has.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Account For Multi-Trillion-Naira Allocations From Federal Account Committee Or Face Legal Action - SERAP Tells Wike, 36 Governors
Forum | 2 days ago

Account For Multi-Trillion-Naira Allocations From Federal Account Committee Or Face Legal Action - SERAP Tells Wike, 36 Governors

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand
Forum | 2 days ago

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand

Stop Avoiding Your Responsibilities By Using DNA Test Excuse – Mary Njoku Tells Men
Forum | 2 days ago

Stop Avoiding Your Responsibilities By Using DNA Test Excuse – Mary Njoku Tells Men

We Don’t Have To Be Negatively Competitive – Actress, Toyin Abraham Tells Funke Akindele
Forum | 2 days ago

We Don’t Have To Be Negatively Competitive – Actress, Toyin Abraham Tells Funke Akindele