Guess Who?? Busiswa Finally Reveals Her Crush

Forum 3 years ago

Guess Who?? Busiswa Finally Reveals Her Crush

Busiswa has revealed to her followers that she is crushing on one of the popular South African DJ, DJ Maphorisa.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/4778d3102f4bf1578a9e1a8522fe1609.jpg

This is following a video DJ Maphorisa posted on his Twtter as he was seen dancing to a song by two of his signees’ Tyler ICU and Nicole Elocin’s newly released Money Heist EP.

However, he was not the only one in the video as Kabza De Small was on the passenger seat drinking milk.

All that happened was just in a 2 minute video and immediately, Busiswa decided to shoot her shot at Kabza calling him her crush.

Crush yam izithe minciza ngoBisi pha kwi passenger seat, aka yaz ba nam ndine dairy,” she said.

Her comment translates to “My crush is drinking his milk seated in the passenger’s seat, little does he know that I also have dairy.”

Her fans took to the comment section to to react to her tweet as some of them felt he is way too young for her.

Check post below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
One Hundred Years of Solitude Teaser Trailer Reveals Netflix Series Based on Masterpiece Novel
Forum | 13 hours ago

One Hundred Years of Solitude Teaser Trailer Reveals Netflix Series Based on Masterpiece Novel

Ex-Reps Member, Nwuke Reveals Why Fubara Is Gaining Support In Rivers
Forum | 15 hours ago

Ex-Reps Member, Nwuke Reveals Why Fubara Is Gaining Support In Rivers

EPL Title: Arsene Wenger reveals one advantage Arsenal have over Man City
Forum | 21 hours ago

EPL Title: Arsene Wenger reveals one advantage Arsenal have over Man City

Davido Reveals He No Longer Communicates With Wizkid and Burna Boy
Forum | 22 hours ago

Davido Reveals He No Longer Communicates With Wizkid and Burna Boy