“Stop Touching Me, It Affects My Manhood” – BBNaija, Neo Warns Lover, Vee

Forum 3 years ago

“Stop Touching Me, It Affects My Manhood” – BBNaija, Neo Warns Lover, Vee

Big Brother Naija, BBNaija housemate, Neo has warned Vee to minimize touching him because it gets him in the mood.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/5d53c341fa88de916e3d1536a5c3c85e.png

Neo said this during a conversation with Vee on Thursday night at the dinning.

Vee was rubbing Neo’s hands while conversing but the Delta born cautioned her.

He said:-

“You are gorgeous, I am beginning to struggle now. Your touches and kisses set this thing in the mood lately and standing tall.’’

The couple have promised not to have sex while in the house.

Vee had last week said she was eager to have sex with her lover, Neo.

She told Laycon that she cannot wait to have sex with Neo.

Vee said:-

“Neo is the first person I will have sex with when I leave the house.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Don’t Give Admission to Candidates Less Than 18 Years – FG Warns Tertiary Institutions
Forum | 15 hours ago

Don’t Give Admission to Candidates Less Than 18 Years – FG Warns Tertiary Institutions

Man Dies After His Wife Forced Him To Undergo A Surgery In India To Stop Him From Snoring
Forum | 1 day ago

Man Dies After His Wife Forced Him To Undergo A Surgery In India To Stop Him From Snoring

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand
Forum | 1 day ago

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand

Stop Avoiding Your Responsibilities By Using DNA Test Excuse – Mary Njoku Tells Men
Forum | 1 day ago

Stop Avoiding Your Responsibilities By Using DNA Test Excuse – Mary Njoku Tells Men