Jordan Henderson, De Bruyne, Van Dijk And Others Make PFA Player Of The Year Shortlist

Forum 3 years ago

Jordan Henderson, De Bruyne, Van Dijk And Others Make PFA Player Of The Year Shortlist

A six-man shortlist for the PFA Player of the Year has now been announced and the list was dominated by Premier League champions, Liverpool.

Sadio Mane, Virgil van Dijk, Jordan Henderson, and Trent Alexander-Arnold are all in contention for the award with the Liverpool quartet joined by two Manchester City stars, Kevin De Bruyne and Raheem Sterling.

Jordan Henderson and Kevin De Bruyne remain the favorites for the honor with the winner to be announced next Tuesday.

Liverpool’s Trent Alexander-Arnold also made the six-man list for the Young Player of the Year award and will battle it out against Manchester United strikers Mason Greenwood and Marcus Rashford, Chelsea pair Mason Mount and Tammy Abraham and Arsenal’s Bukayo Saka.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: ‘He was outstanding’ – Arteta names player that helped Arsenal beat Wolves
Forum | 3 days ago

EPL: ‘He was outstanding’ – Arteta names player that helped Arsenal beat Wolves

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out
Forum | 5 days ago

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out

Martin Scorsese Hoping to Make Frank Sinatra Biopic With Leonardo DiCaprio, Jennifer Lawrence
Forum | 6 days ago

Martin Scorsese Hoping to Make Frank Sinatra Biopic With Leonardo DiCaprio, Jennifer Lawrence

UCL: They can make it difficult- Klinsmann picks team to win Bayern vs Arsenal
Forum | 1 week ago

UCL: They can make it difficult- Klinsmann picks team to win Bayern vs Arsenal