Cassper Nyovest Reveals His Soon To Be Album "AMN" Will Be Including The Documentary

Forum 3 years ago

Cassper Nyovest Reveals His Soon To Be Album "AMN" Will Be Including The Documentary

Less than two weeks to the release of his highly anticipated upcoming studio album, Cassper Nyovest has announced plans to drop a documentary of the album.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/6b74934b7a4edc9eca64836108d0afe7.jpeg

According to the rapper, the soon to be released documentary comprehensively details the making of the Any Minute Now album. Cassper also revealed that it contains many beautiful moments which he cannot part with so he will have to drop them in episodes. He further added that the first episode of the documentary which has been tagged “Any Minute Now sessions” will be dropped on Monday.

The rapper said there were lots of beautiful moment during the making of the project and he was unable to cut any moment away.

Hence, making it a long documentary.

Instead of dropping a very long video, the documentary will be broken down to episodes.

The first episode will be premiered next-week Monday on YouTube.

“he making of #AMN was documented and I was initially gonna drop one long documentary but Jabu got soo much dope shit that I didn’t wanna cut out so we will be making it out into a series called #AmnSessions . First episode drops next week Monday on YouTube. Yall keen to watch?” he tweeted.

Stay tuned!!!

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/b2334de30a3e337975d93d19b1252a25.png

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Unstable Season 2 Trailer Reveals Premiere Date for Rob Lowe Series’ Return
Forum | 6 hours ago

Unstable Season 2 Trailer Reveals Premiere Date for Rob Lowe Series’ Return

Uzor Arukwe reveals strange way Nollywood filmmakers select actors for movies
Forum | 18 hours ago

Uzor Arukwe reveals strange way Nollywood filmmakers select actors for movies

Drake reveals the only thing that will make him quit music for life
Forum | 18 hours ago

Drake reveals the only thing that will make him quit music for life

UCL: Harry Kane reveals what Bellingham told him before his penalty against Real Madrid
Forum | 5 days ago

UCL: Harry Kane reveals what Bellingham told him before his penalty against Real Madrid