#BBNaija 2020: Lucy Confessed She Had Feelings For Me – Praise

Forum 3 years ago

#BBNaija 2020: Lucy Confessed She Had Feelings For Me – Praise

In an exclusive chat with Pulse, Ex-Big Brother Naija housemate, Praise opened up about his brief moment with Lucy.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/435d81483d122b2aeaf9fa86f632bc41.png

Tales Of Praise’s Time In The Big Brother Can’t Be Completely Told Without His Brief But Viral Moment With Controversial Housemate, Lucy.

In the past weeks, Lucy who is up for possible eviction this week, has been labeled all sorts ranging from being difficult to work with to being rude and manipulative. But, she once had allies.

Praise, for one, was a close ally of Lucy amid and toward the end of his stay, the pair had fans speculating on the possibilities of a situationship.

In an interview with Pulse days after his eviction, Praise revealed that he was simply close friends with Lucy.

According to Praise, Lucy had confessed to having feelings for him during his time in the house.

“Nothing happened between me and Lucy and nothing was ever going to even though she confessed to having feelings for me”, Praise revealed.

Unarguably, a union between the two would have left viewers glued to their screens especially as Praise had shared a few steamy moments with Lucy’s house bestie, Ka3na at the beginning of the season.

For the housemates’ recently concluded Thursday wager task, they paid tribute to evicted housemates some of which include Praise, Ka3na, Lilo and most recently, BrightO, Wathoni and Tolanibaj.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
BBNaija’s Mike Edwards Joins Professional Boxing, Anticipates Debut
Forum | 3 days ago

BBNaija’s Mike Edwards Joins Professional Boxing, Anticipates Debut

Lucy Lawless-Led My Life Is Murder Sets Season 4 Premiere Date
Forum | 6 days ago

Lucy Lawless-Led My Life Is Murder Sets Season 4 Premiere Date

BBNaija’s Peace Ogor Gets Engaged
Forum | 1 week ago

BBNaija’s Peace Ogor Gets Engaged