#BBNaija: Dorathy, Vee, Neo, Laycon, Prince & Lucy Bag N700,000 After Winning The Amartem Softgel Challenge

Forum 3 years ago

#BBNaija: Dorathy, Vee, Neo, Laycon, Prince & Lucy Bag N700,000 After Winning The Amartem Softgel Challenge

BBNaija housemates Dorathy, Vee, Neo, Laycon, Prince & Lucy were involved in another challenge today.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/5ee1ce33a99bb913e5077c860eef0939.png

Today’s challenge was the Amartem Softgel challenge and it required them to dramtize a drama advertising the malaria drug.

The housemates were grouped into two. Team One had five members – Nengi, Ozo, Trikytee, Kiddwaya, and Erica. Team Two had six housemates – Dorathy, Vee, Neo, Laycon, Prince, and Lucy.

At the end of the challenge, the housemates were congratulated for their stellar performances, however, team two excelled as they emerged winners.

As winners, they received N700,000 with team one receiving N300,000 as runners-up.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Challengers Final Trailer Shows Zendaya’s Love Triangle in Romantic Sports Movie
Forum | 1 day ago

Challengers Final Trailer Shows Zendaya’s Love Triangle in Romantic Sports Movie

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand
Forum | 1 day ago

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience
Forum | 2 days ago

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience

The Media Tries To Tarnish My Reputation - BBNaija
Forum | 3 days ago

The Media Tries To Tarnish My Reputation - BBNaija's Neo Reacts To Accusations Of Affair With Mabel Makun