#BBNaija 2020: What Happen To Girls After Visiting My House – Kiddwaya Tells Erica

Forum 3 years ago

#BBNaija 2020: What Happen To Girls After Visiting My House – Kiddwaya Tells Erica

Kiddwaya, Big Brother Naija Lockdown housemate, on Thursday said all the girls he has met change when they visit his house.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/9e0de9c028570ad09a0698d08139ed1b.png

The billionaire son said when the girls visit his house and see some of the wealthiest men in Nigeria, they become fake.

Surprised at the statement, Erica asked if he thinks she falls in that category, but Kiddwaya maintained that she came into the house as an actress and would leave even bigger.

He said,

“No one needs me in this house, everyone will all make it without me, but I can make it faster.”

Erica, however, stated that she hopes he knows that she is with him not for what he has.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Shehu Sani Tells FG to Pull Down Chinese Supermarket Denying Nigerians Entrance
Forum | 19 hours ago

Shehu Sani Tells FG to Pull Down Chinese Supermarket Denying Nigerians Entrance

Your Evasion Of EFCC Arrest Is A Criminal Offence – Daniel Bwala Tells Yahaya Bello
Forum | 19 hours ago

Your Evasion Of EFCC Arrest Is A Criminal Offence – Daniel Bwala Tells Yahaya Bello

Account For Multi-Trillion-Naira Allocations From Federal Account Committee Or Face Legal Action - SERAP Tells Wike, 36 Governors
Forum | 1 day ago

Account For Multi-Trillion-Naira Allocations From Federal Account Committee Or Face Legal Action - SERAP Tells Wike, 36 Governors

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand
Forum | 1 day ago

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand