"I prefer dating older women, I'm not a gigolo"-popular film-maker, Kunle Afolayan's brother, Aremu reveals

Forum 8 years ago

"I prefer dating older women, I'm not a gigolo"-popular film-maker, Kunle Afolayan's brother, Aremu reveals

Aremu Afolayan, son of late popular film maker, Adeyemi Afolayan, and younger brother to award winning actors/producers, Kunle and Gabriel Afolayan says he does not care what people say or think about his personal life, over rumours that he is a gigolo.

Addressing the rumours in an interview with YES International Magazine, Aremu said: “They said
I’m a gigolo right? I owe no one any
explanation for the way I live my life. They can criticize my film, but not my life.

“They said I do rich women for money, how I wish I can do that because a gigolo don’t get broke like this. If I’m a gigolo I will never sell my properties to do a film of N16 million. I sold three of my cars to raise the money. I am not what people think I am.

“I love ladies that are older than me. It’s my business because I don’t find the good thing, the real love and happiness from the young chaps."

He continued: "can you imagine a situation where I sleep with my girl now and she will go and sleep with one yahoo boy or my daddy’s friend again because she needs money?

“So, I have to follow someone who is not a girl as they say, but a lady that is at least older than me. This is what I like. My life, not their life. So, that’s no one’s business. You see, I owe no one any explanation concerning this. I can only explain to God and until He comes, I can continue.”

On his marital status, he said, “I am still single and very available.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Paul Thomas Anderson’s Next Film Reportedly Has Sci-Fi Elements
Forum | 22 hours ago

Paul Thomas Anderson’s Next Film Reportedly Has Sci-Fi Elements

May Edochie Reacts as Rita Edochie Shades Women Who Snatch People’s Husbands
Forum | 22 hours ago

May Edochie Reacts as Rita Edochie Shades Women Who Snatch People’s Husbands

I
Forum | 3 days ago

I'm Grateful to Big Brother for Making Me A Star – Ilebaye

UCL: Harry Kane reveals what Bellingham told him before his penalty against Real Madrid
Forum | 3 days ago

UCL: Harry Kane reveals what Bellingham told him before his penalty against Real Madrid