Yemi Alade Debunks Rumors Of Being Invited By DSS

Forum 3 years ago

Yemi Alade Debunks Rumors Of Being Invited By DSS

Sensational singer, Yemi Alade has debunked the rumors that she was invited by the DSS.

According to reports by a Media platform, Yemi Alade alongside Don Jazzy, Tiwa Savage, and Waje was invited by the Department of State Services.

The invitation was said to be as a result of statements they had made criticizing the Mohammadu Buhari regime for the current issues plaguing the country.

While the Tiwa Savage, Don Jazzy, and Waje are yet to confirm or debunked the report, Yemi Alade has debunked the report.

According to her, she wasn’t interrogated or harassed over any comment made against the government.

See Tweet Below:-

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer, Ejimakor Raises Alarm Over Secret Recording Of Conversations With Detained IPOB Leader By DSS Agents
Forum | 1 week ago

Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer, Ejimakor Raises Alarm Over Secret Recording Of Conversations With Detained IPOB Leader By DSS Agents

Nnamdi Kanu Can’t Get Fair Trial While Detained By DSS – Lawyer Ejimakor Says
Forum | 1 week ago

Nnamdi Kanu Can’t Get Fair Trial While Detained By DSS – Lawyer Ejimakor Says

“My marriage of 20 years slip off my hands” – AY Makun confirms split rumors from wife, Mabel
Forum | 1 week ago

“My marriage of 20 years slip off my hands” – AY Makun confirms split rumors from wife, Mabel

I Never Told Anyone Mohbad Gave Me STD – Wunmi Debunks Sister’s Claims
Forum | 1 week ago

I Never Told Anyone Mohbad Gave Me STD – Wunmi Debunks Sister’s Claims