Real Madrid Star Gareth Bale Wants To Return To The Premier League

Forum 3 years ago

Real Madrid Star Gareth Bale Wants To Return To The Premier League

Wales forward Gareth Bale says he would be open to a return to the Premier League – but Real Madrid are making it “difficult” for him to leave.

Frustrated by a lack of playing time, Bale came close to a move to China last year before Real blocked the move.

Other clubs are interested in signing the 31-year-old but his agent has said previously Bale is “going nowhere”.

“I tried to leave last year but they [Real Madrid] blocked everything at the last second,” Bale told Sky Sports.

“It was a project I was excited for last year but it didn’t materialise. And there have been other instances but the club won’t allow it or something, so it’s up to the club.

“I want to play football. I’m still motivated to play football. I’m 31 but I’m in great shape still and I feel I’ve got a lot to give.

“We’ll see what happens. It’s in the club’s hands and they make things very difficult to be honest.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Yellowjackets Star Teases Shauna’s Season 3 Storyline
Forum | 2 days ago

Yellowjackets Star Teases Shauna’s Season 3 Storyline

LaKeith Stanfield to Star in Video Game Adaptation El Paso, Elsewhere
Forum | 2 days ago

LaKeith Stanfield to Star in Video Game Adaptation El Paso, Elsewhere

Labour Lists Seven Demands, Wants Creation Of State, LG Police
Forum | 2 days ago

Labour Lists Seven Demands, Wants Creation Of State, LG Police

EPL: Brilliant signing – Redknapp backs Chelsea star to have good career at Stamford Bridge
Forum | 4 days ago

EPL: Brilliant signing – Redknapp backs Chelsea star to have good career at Stamford Bridge