“A Child Is Meant To Be Greater Than His Master” – Cubana Chief Priest Fires Shot At Former Boss Obi Cubana

Forum 3 years ago

“A Child Is Meant To Be Greater Than His Master” – Cubana Chief Priest Fires Shot At Former Boss Obi Cubana

Celebrity barman, Chibuike Paschal Okechukwu alias Cubana Chief Priest, has taken a swipe at the CEO of Cubana Group, Obi Iyiegbu alias Obi Cubana.

It appears all is not well between the duo.

The celebrity barman reportedly pulled out of Cubana group and is now promoting his new sole-owned lounge known as De Angels Owerri.

See what he posted below:-https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/2d714a9f24a66f1030b5ef80b8cac257.jpg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Peter Obi And I Never Believed in Labour Party Ideologies — Doyin Okupe
Forum | 11 mins ago

Peter Obi And I Never Believed in Labour Party Ideologies — Doyin Okupe

Give Her A Break, Did She Choose To Be Born Into A Razz Environment Or Family? - Etinosa Fires Back At Nigerians Attacking Phyna
Forum | 1 day ago

Give Her A Break, Did She Choose To Be Born Into A Razz Environment Or Family? - Etinosa Fires Back At Nigerians Attacking Phyna

I Recommended Peter Obi To Atiku, Can’t Support Tinubu In 2027 – Reno Omokri
Forum | 1 day ago

I Recommended Peter Obi To Atiku, Can’t Support Tinubu In 2027 – Reno Omokri

2face Doesn’t Live With His Sons, Burna Boy May Never Give Birth, Davido Kills Every Male Child He Comes Across - Brymo Makes Shocking Claims
Forum | 2 days ago

2face Doesn’t Live With His Sons, Burna Boy May Never Give Birth, Davido Kills Every Male Child He Comes Across - Brymo Makes Shocking Claims