‘I Have Been Homeless For 3years’- Popular Nollywood Actor Cries As He Begs For Help (VIDEO)

Forum 3 years ago

‘I Have Been Homeless For 3years’- Popular Nollywood Actor Cries As He Begs For Help (VIDEO)

A popular Nollywood veteran, Olusegun Akinremi, also called Chief Kanran has cried for help as he claims he has been homeless for the past three years.

Chief Kanran revealed in a video shared on Youtube he does not have a place of his own to lay his head since fire gutted his resident in 2017.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/096cc3a59541f7b31ea3d9bd6a0e0210.jpg

Sharing his ordeal with popular radio talk show host, Kola Olootu, the Yoruba star broke down in tears as he narrated how he nearly became a beggar on the streets for food because it got to a time he could barely put food to the table.

“Seven years ago, things got bad for me. I was not ill and whatever will make me ill and people will start contributing for me, I thank God that it did not happen to me. However, what is currently happening to me is more than being ill.

In 2017, my home got burnt from top to down and my wife and children deserted me.”

“My studio, where all my equipment are, also got burnt. Since the incident happened over a year ago, I have been sleeping in my church as I don’t have money to rent an apartment. Feeding has also been difficult for me.

All my four cars are no longer with me. I sold one to feed, one got burnt, another one got knocked,” he said amidst tears.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Rebel Moon Part 3 Status Uncertain, Actor Shares Sequel Update
Forum | 2 days ago

Rebel Moon Part 3 Status Uncertain, Actor Shares Sequel Update

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 2 days ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

From Nollywood to iGaming: The Expanding Landscape of Digital Entertainment
Forum | 3 days ago

From Nollywood to iGaming: The Expanding Landscape of Digital Entertainment

Popular Yoruba Actor, Baba Ijesha Appeals Conviction
Forum | 3 days ago

Popular Yoruba Actor, Baba Ijesha Appeals Conviction