7 Red flags in people and why you should take them seriously

Forum 3 years ago

7 Red flags in people and why you should take them seriously

We always want a compatible partner, with whom we can be happy. So, when we can sense certain red flags in a person, then it’s better to avoid dating them. They will never be serious in a long-term relationship. Read below.

Everyone wants a partner in their life who would be compatible with them because that’s the key to a happy relationship. There should be mutual understanding and respect between the two persons. But when these things are not there in a bonding, then it becomes unhealthy and damaged. 

And a damaged relationship shows many red flags to the other person to tell that they should think about it once again because an unhealthy relationship affects our mental peace as well. So, these are some red flags in a person. 

Red flags in person. 

1. They need to be in a relationship always and they are constantly in search of a better person. When they have someone better then the current relationship will come to an end for them. 

2. They are only comfortable when they are at the bar and get drunk. They might be an interesting person in a party, but in real life, they are not very supportive.

3. They are highly dependent on their family, friends and partner, otherwise, they don’t have any ambition or career goal in their life. They have to rely on others for anything. 

4. They are quite addicted also and not capable of being in a healthy relationship. 

5. They are people-pleasers. They will never disagree with their partners on anything. But they actually are suppressing their feelings which will make them angry in future. 

6. They always act childishly and can never be mature in any situation. They even don’t hesitate to create a scene and throw tantrums like a baby in public. 

7. They need attention and want to be in the spotlight always. A long-term serious relationship is really not for them. 

So, commit to these people wisely.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
People Inciting Me to Probe Gov Yusuf – Kano Anti-graft Agency Chair
Forum | 2 days ago

Forum | 2 days ago

How Seven People Drown In Just One Week — Lagos Police Reveals
Forum | 6 days ago

How Seven People Drown In Just One Week — Lagos Police Reveals

Nigerian Marine Police Search For Two People Flung Into Lagoon During Accident In Lagos
Forum | 1 week ago

Nigerian Marine Police Search For Two People Flung Into Lagoon During Accident In Lagos