‘Laycon Is My Son; Vector Is My Friend’ – Rapper Reminisce Says

Forum 3 years ago

‘Laycon Is My Son; Vector Is My Friend’ – Rapper Reminisce Says

Nigerian rapper, Remilekun Safaru, professionally known as Reminisce, has responded to a tweet about Laycon and Vector.

The rapper cum actor saw a tweet that reads thus:

“Laycon is rapping Vector’s Reminisce diss. And reminisce Dey Support am lmao.”

The above tweet mocks Reminisce’s support for Laycon. It will be recalled that Reminisce is among the top celebrities rooting for the BBNaija ‘Lockdown’ housemate.

However, Reminisce is unbothered about that.

He retweeted the tweet and responded thus:

“Eko wo ni iyen ko wa? Eyan mi ni Lanre, omo mi ni Laycon”

The above tweet roughly translates to “Lanre (Vector) is my close friend; Laycon is like a son to me.”

See Reminisce’s tweet belowhttps://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/fdabe26a3d0b6bb853aab71b2caa2819.jpg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Woman Conflicted About Telling One Of Her Friends That Her Other Friend Is Dating Her Husband
Forum | 5 hours ago

Woman Conflicted About Telling One Of Her Friends That Her Other Friend Is Dating Her Husband

Sydney Sweeney ‘Isn’t Pretty’ and ‘Can’t Act,’ Says Hollywood Producer Carol Baum
Forum | 20 hours ago

Sydney Sweeney ‘Isn’t Pretty’ and ‘Can’t Act,’ Says Hollywood Producer Carol Baum

Ganduje’s Son Visits Kano Anti-Graft Agency Amid ‘Corruption’ Charges Against His Dad
Forum | 21 hours ago

Ganduje’s Son Visits Kano Anti-Graft Agency Amid ‘Corruption’ Charges Against His Dad

Family Kicks, Accuses Lagos Hospital Of Negligence, Incompetence As Mother, Son Die During Childbirth
Forum | 2 days ago

Family Kicks, Accuses Lagos Hospital Of Negligence, Incompetence As Mother, Son Die During Childbirth