Police And DSS Picks Up Don Jazzy And Tiwa Savage For Questioning Over Political Statements

Forum 3 years ago

Police And DSS Picks Up Don Jazzy And Tiwa Savage For Questioning Over Political Statements

The Nigeria police and DSS have picked up Nigerian Music producer, Don Jazzy and female songstress Tiwa savage over their recent comments against the administration of President Buhari.

Saharah Reporters reported that the two were invited to the DSS office two weeks ago during which they were cautioned with posts they made on social Media. After that encounter with DSS, the two Celebrities were again assembled alongside with Yemi Alade and Wake by the Lagos State Commissioner of Police, Zubairu Muazu.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/66a590957e458b6206b804ae8be28494.jpg

The Commissioner of Police warned the Musicians to stay off political talks on social media that will bring problems to them and also incur the wrath of President Buhari and his administration. A member of the Tiwa Savage management team has however made it clear that the female Artist will continue to be the mouthpiece of her people.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Police Gives Update On Nigerian Singer Abducted By Gunmen In Delta State
Forum | 3 days ago

Police Gives Update On Nigerian Singer Abducted By Gunmen In Delta State

Why I No Longer Comment On Political Issues - Mr Macaroni Speaks
Forum | 4 days ago

Why I No Longer Comment On Political Issues - Mr Macaroni Speaks

Acting Was My First Love Before Music - Singer, Tiwa Savage Says
Forum | 5 days ago

Acting Was My First Love Before Music - Singer, Tiwa Savage Says