Why My Marriage Plans Did Not Work Out – 45 Year Old Actress Rita Dominic

Forum 3 years ago

Why My Marriage Plans Did Not Work Out – 45 Year Old Actress Rita Dominic

Recall Nollywood actress Rita Dominic was about to Marry some guy? the actress revealed that she was even about to post photos but held back. Well seems there was fire on the mountain as the actress has explained what happened in a few words.

The actress has disclosed how she was about to get married and how it didn’t work out in an interview on TVC. She said in hindsight, that she is happy the marriage did not work out. She added that rather than bowing to societal pressure, she will marry the “man of her dreams” but in her own time.

“I will marry the man of my dreams and not the man society dreams for me. I almost married someone. We were there. We were at that point. It didn’t work out and I’m happy it didn’t work out because I saw the signs” she said.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I
Forum | 3 days ago

I'm Not Scared - Destiny Etiko Reacts After Two Prophets Warned Her About Some Colleagues’ Plans To End Her Life

Young Couple Who Discovered They’re Siblings After a Year of Dating Refuse to End Relationship
Forum | 5 days ago

Young Couple Who Discovered They’re Siblings After a Year of Dating Refuse to End Relationship

Actress, Sarah Martins Apologises For Blaming Adanma Luke Over Junior Pope’s Death
Forum | 6 days ago

Actress, Sarah Martins Apologises For Blaming Adanma Luke Over Junior Pope’s Death

Deadpool & Wolverine: Jean Grey Actress Confirms Absence From MCU Sequel
Forum | 6 days ago

Deadpool & Wolverine: Jean Grey Actress Confirms Absence From MCU Sequel