Tee Billz Deletes His Instagram Rants Against His Wife, Tiwa Savage

Forum 7 years ago

Tee Billz Deletes His Instagram Rants Against His Wife, Tiwa Savage

Tee Billz has deleted his rants against his wife Tiwa Savage which he posted on Instagram today, Thursday, April 28, 2016.

In his rants Tee Billz complained about neglect, accused his wife of having sex with Dr. Sid, Don Jazzy and 2face Idibia, claimed his mother-in-law is a witch who has blocked his destiny and spoke about his fractured relationship with his father.

After his emotional outburst Tee Billz has deleted all his rants on his Instagram page. The latest video on his Instagram, account now is a video of NBA legend Kobe Bryant‘s last game. “Legends are forever! Mamba out with 60points. Can’t ask for more #GOAT #8 #24 #Farewell” he captioned the video.

In his rants Tee Billz made suicidal hints. In a statement that can be described as scary he wrote “I’m sorry i must have disappointed you guys . I just dint have the strength to fight this battle any more. May God Forgive me and accept my soul in peace.“

During his Instagram rant Banky W and rapper Sinzu reacted. Banky W who was Tee Billz’s best man wrote “TJ Pleeeeease please call me back right now bro please”wrote the EME singer.

Sinzu who was formerly managed by Tee Billz also wrote “It saddens me to see someone i had love for going thru it and keepin my mouth shut. I dont do this social media bullshit. I mind my own business and handle my own business.
So many things happen behind closed doors, so many secrets will come out to the open, so many disappointments will happen even with the ones you truly love.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Wife In Pain as Cheating Husband Infects Her With HIV Five Months After Marriage
Forum | 6 hours ago

Wife In Pain as Cheating Husband Infects Her With HIV Five Months After Marriage

21 Savage Only Rapper on TIME’s 100 Most Influential People of 2024 Posted by Thandiubani
Forum | 7 hours ago

21 Savage Only Rapper on TIME’s 100 Most Influential People of 2024 Posted by Thandiubani

Brymo Queries Tiwa Savage About Lyrics Of Her Song With Simi
Forum | 7 hours ago

Brymo Queries Tiwa Savage About Lyrics Of Her Song With Simi

Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson, And Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mother Cries Out
Forum | 14 hours ago

Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson, And Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mother Cries Out