Do You Agree?? Laycon Is Winning This Year Big Brother Show” – Kaisha

Forum 3 years ago

Do You Agree?? Laycon Is Winning This Year Big Brother Show” – Kaisha

Evicted Big Brother Naija, BBNaija 2020 housemate, Kaisha, has predicted that Laycon will emerge winner of the ‘Lockdown’ season.

Kaisha, who had earlier said she wanted Dorathy to win the show, said her mind changed upon watching the show from home.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/f1bbb571b5552b2191e1fc05d3edb4a3.jpg

According to her, although Dorathy is consistent and real, Laycon has more fans.

“Based on when I was in the house I felt like Dorathy will win. Dorathy was someone that was real, from day one she didn’t change.

“This is a reality show and she was consistent in being the Dorathy that I know so, I felt like she should win, but when I got evicted and saw the ‘Icons’, I realized that Laycon is really giving them hot outside. I think he will win.”

Laycon’s fans are popularly called the ‘Icons’.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: Rio Ferdinand lists two matches that will stop Arsenal from winning title
Forum | 4 days ago

EPL: Rio Ferdinand lists two matches that will stop Arsenal from winning title

Young Couple Who Discovered They’re Siblings After a Year of Dating Refuse to End Relationship
Forum | 5 days ago

Young Couple Who Discovered They’re Siblings After a Year of Dating Refuse to End Relationship

EPL: We are in big trouble – Guardiola admits ahead of Man City vs Luton
Forum | 5 days ago

EPL: We are in big trouble – Guardiola admits ahead of Man City vs Luton

Omotunde ‘Adaku’ speaks hours after brother of Jumoke Aderounmu dragged Funke Akindele
Forum | 1 week ago

Omotunde ‘Adaku’ speaks hours after brother of Jumoke Aderounmu dragged Funke Akindele