#BBNaija 2020: Brighto Clears Air On Having Feelings For Dorathy, Wathoni

Forum 3 years ago

#BBNaija 2020: Brighto Clears Air On Having Feelings For Dorathy, Wathoni

Big Brother Naija, BBNaija housemate, Brighto has made clarifications on having feelings for Dorathy.

Brighto was caught up in a triangle between Wathoni and Dorathy in the house.

Although Dorathy expressed lust for him, Wathoni had confided in Tolanibaj that she genuinely likes Brighto.

Speaking on the situation, Brighto in his post eviction interview, said he had no intention of having a relationship with any of the ladies.

When asked how he chose Wathoni over Dorathy, he said Wathoni marketed her territory quickly and Dorathy was relaxed. It was about who applied ‘pressure.’

He said,

”I like that Dorathy is one of the funniest in the house and she is quite intelligent and I had a good time with her. I have no feelings for Dorathy but she is generous and funny, when you are with her she gives good vibes.

”I like Wathoni but not enough for a relationship. I have to think through it because relationship is very strong.

”When everything started, I thought having a relationship with Wathoni in the house will affect me, that was why on Sunday I said maybe I was evicted because of Wathoni.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand
Forum | 1 day ago

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience
Forum | 2 days ago

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience

BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding
Forum | 6 days ago

BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding

BBNaija Star, Mercy Eke Hospitalized
Forum | 6 days ago

BBNaija Star, Mercy Eke Hospitalized