#BBNaija: “It Was Neo Who Spoke About How He Admired Me First To Erica” – TolaniBaj Opens Up

Forum 3 years ago

#BBNaija: “It Was Neo Who Spoke About How He Admired Me First To Erica” – TolaniBaj Opens Up

Evicted BBNaija housemate, TolaniBaj, has opened up about the feelings she has for her former housemate, Neo.

It could be recalled that during the last eviction show, BBNaija housemate, Erica was asked about what she thinks Neo and Vee’s relationship.

In her reaction to the question, she said that she thinks they are the strongest couple in the house and she was asked why she asked Tolanibaj to shoot her shot at Neo knowing that Neo and Vee are the strongest couple in the house as we speak.

Her answer surprised many people and she stated that Vee is not her friend so she doesn’t care about her relationship adding that it was Tolanibaj who was her friend so she had to push her to get what she wants.

In a recent post-eviction interview, Tolanibaj has addressed this and in her submission, she said;

“Honestly, it’s still a game. I don’t know if what they have is serious but I just feel like whatever happens, happens.

She has also mentioned it a couple of times in the house that he never asked her to be his girlfriend so they are just friends, so anything goes.

I wish he(Neo) would talk about the very first conversation. It was Neo and Erica, the same Friday nights where he was having a conversation with Erica and he was talking about how he was just noticing how attractive Tolani is and he just randomly asked me like ‘Tolani do you like PDA?’ I don’t know if they showed that part.

He asked me if I like PDA and I am like Yes I like PDA but it really depends on how I find the guy attractive, how much I like the guy, and then he said okay cool.

So I asked Erica when we were in the bathroom that why was Neo asking me if I liked PDA and Erica was like Neo is feeling you and I said Mad, I am feeling him too.

Like if there is room for that and he makes the first move, I am going to hop on it.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding
Forum | 2 days ago

BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding

BBNaija Star, Mercy Eke Hospitalized
Forum | 2 days ago

BBNaija Star, Mercy Eke Hospitalized

Enugu Mourns Junior Pope, Opens Condolence Register
Forum | 3 days ago

Enugu Mourns Junior Pope, Opens Condolence Register