#BBNaija: Erica Says She Is Not Attracted To Laycon, Calls Him A Liar

Forum 3 years ago

#BBNaija: Erica Says She Is Not Attracted To Laycon, Calls Him A Liar

Big Brother housemate Erica has denied claims by fellow housemates that she attempted to kiss him.

Laycon has insinuated in discussion with other housemates how he and Erica almost made out after a heart to heart discussion.

Erica while chatting with Big Brother denied the claims and threatened she will start ignoring him like he does not exist. Her word:

“I wouldn’t look at Laycon and want to kiss him. I have never felt any form of attraction to Laycon. I hate liars”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Mother Of Sound Engineer, Precious, Who Died Alongside Jnr Pope Calls On Gov Fubara
Forum | 16 hours ago

Mother Of Sound Engineer, Precious, Who Died Alongside Jnr Pope Calls On Gov Fubara

Electricity Tariffs: RSM Calls On Nigerian Labour To Begin Mass Protests Against Tinubu Government
Forum | 1 day ago

Electricity Tariffs: RSM Calls On Nigerian Labour To Begin Mass Protests Against Tinubu Government

Sydney Sweeney ‘Isn’t Pretty’ and ‘Can’t Act,’ Says Hollywood Producer Carol Baum
Forum | 1 day ago

Sydney Sweeney ‘Isn’t Pretty’ and ‘Can’t Act,’ Says Hollywood Producer Carol Baum

Brian Cox Blasts Ridley Scott’s Napoleon, Calls Joaquin Phoenix Terrible: ‘It’s Totally His Fault’
Forum | 1 day ago

Brian Cox Blasts Ridley Scott’s Napoleon, Calls Joaquin Phoenix Terrible: ‘It’s Totally His Fault’