"I Slept With More Than 150 Nigerian Women" - Ghanaian Musician

Forum 7 years ago

"I Slept With More Than 150 Nigerian Women" - Ghanaian Musician

Veteran Ghanaian based Nigeria music star, Obiba Sly Collins has boldly declared the number of women he slept with whilst in Nigeria doing music.

Obiba, who disclosed this on Atinka FM said he slept with more than 150 women in Nigeria but only had children with two of them.

“May God forgive me my sins. I met a lady who boldly told me she has had an affair with me but I couldn’t even remember until she mentioned the area and even with that remembering the face was a problem. I am telling you they are more than 150. I can’t count them. I have wasted my energy, time, and other resources.
Now I have asked for forgiveness and now I am a changed person. I have also drunk a lot. I smoked weed for twenty good years. But now, because I have taken Christ, I am a different person altogether.

He therefore advised the upcoming and current generation to desist from such acts because they are the three detractors in life that weakens the human body and also take your blessings from you.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Drama as Nigerian Man Slaps Girlfriend Over Cake-cutting at Party
Forum | 3 days ago

Drama as Nigerian Man Slaps Girlfriend Over Cake-cutting at Party

Nigerian Man Arrested For Being In Possession Of Fake Naira Notes
Forum | 3 days ago

Nigerian Man Arrested For Being In Possession Of Fake Naira Notes

Slain Nigerian Policemen In Delta State Receive Posthumous Honours, N46million Donations
Forum | 3 days ago

Slain Nigerian Policemen In Delta State Receive Posthumous Honours, N46million Donations

How Nigerian Soldiers Intercepted A Gun Runner In Taraba, Foiled Kidnap Attempt
Forum | 3 days ago

How Nigerian Soldiers Intercepted A Gun Runner In Taraba, Foiled Kidnap Attempt