DON’T LIE!! If The Girl You’re Dating Right Now Tell You She’s Pregnant For You, What Would You Do?

Forum 3 years ago

DON’T LIE!! If The Girl You’re Dating Right Now Tell You She’s Pregnant For You, What Would You Do?

This matter is not for fun as it literally happens in real life

Okay, let me take myself as an example.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/f357ec960846bce0e71153e27b2d46a2.jpg

I legitly deflowered this babe and that happens to be the very first sex between us and unfortunately, we don’t use any condom or do quick remedy to avoid further implication.

After the next month, she saw her period and also the following one which relieved us a bit. To my surprise, her menstrual period didn’t come as expected this month, that’s when I became unconscious cause I’m not ready to be a father.

She messaged me one morning like that saying she’s run a pregnancy test and she’s pregnant. Wawu!! E shock me.

But watin man go do? I don’t have a choice than to move on, and also because I love her and want to be her man. I told her no problem, you’re giving birth soon.

She later told me it was a prank that she have seen her period, she only wants to test my loyalty and courage. Bravo! I passed.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/3e72df7d4b4828ff81b5d2d4dfe4dd12.jpg

Now imagine this happens to you and it’s for real, she’s pregnant. What would you do?

Drop Your Comment?

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Don’t Give Admission to Candidates Less Than 18 Years – FG Warns Tertiary Institutions
Forum | 1 day ago

Don’t Give Admission to Candidates Less Than 18 Years – FG Warns Tertiary Institutions

Obey Court Order On Yahaya Bello - CSOs Tell EFCC
Forum | 2 days ago

Obey Court Order On Yahaya Bello - CSOs Tell EFCC

Don’t Stop EFCC From Performing Its Duty - AGF Warns Politicians
Forum | 3 days ago

Don’t Stop EFCC From Performing Its Duty - AGF Warns Politicians

NSCDC Arrests 19-year-old Man For R*ping Nine-year-old Girl In Kwara
Forum | 4 days ago

NSCDC Arrests 19-year-old Man For R*ping Nine-year-old Girl In Kwara