#BBNaija: Kiddwaya seen wearing his shorts under the duvet after spending the night with Erica (video)

Forum 3 years ago

#BBNaija: Kiddwaya seen wearing his shorts under the duvet after spending the night with Erica (video)

Big brother Naija housemate, Kiddwaya was spotted wearing his shorts under the duvet after sleeping on the same bed with Erica last night.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/763ced2a8a478462557c7b085ed3bbf6.jpg

The couple spent the night together as usual, after Sunday's eviction process which saw Tolanibaj, Brighto and Wathoni leave the Big Brother House. This is also coming after Erica and Kiddwaya had a heated argument on "disrespect".

Here is the video below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Your Marriage Is Still One of the Best We’ve Seen So Far - Nigerian Man Praises Adekunle Gold and Simi
Forum | 1 week ago

Your Marriage Is Still One of the Best We’ve Seen So Far - Nigerian Man Praises Adekunle Gold and Simi

I Regret Wearing Bikinis, Nudity – Rihanna
Forum | 1 week ago

I Regret Wearing Bikinis, Nudity – Rihanna

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday
Forum | 1 week ago

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday

The Watchers Trailer: Dakota Fanning Stars in Ishana Night Shyamalan’s Directorial Debut
Forum | 1 week ago

The Watchers Trailer: Dakota Fanning Stars in Ishana Night Shyamalan’s Directorial Debut