#BBNaija: Watch Evicted Housemate, Praise Join The Saturday Night Party From His Home (Video): Kiddwaya And Erica Back Into Each Others Arms Again (Video)

Forum 3 years ago

#BBNaija: Watch Evicted Housemate, Praise Join The Saturday Night Party From His Home (Video): Kiddwaya And Erica Back Into Each Others Arms Again (Video)

Former Big Brother Naija Lockdown season 5 housemate, Praise joined his friends at the Saturday night party from his room.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/5c853b0be5ede6a0bc44887c89825de6.jpg

Praise shared a video of himself at home, dancing to the magnificent tunes played by DJ Switch and the positive vibration that went up in the building. He must have missed the fun seeing his colleagues dance and entertain themselves.

During his stay in the house, he was described as the ‘life of the party’ because he was energetic, active and full of skills and great moves on the dancefloor. His stay in the house was cut short after he fell off the pecking order to the bottom where he was evicted from the house.

Watch video below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Pulse Cast: Happy Death Day Star & More Join Netflix’s First Medical Drama
Forum | 1 day ago

Pulse Cast: Happy Death Day Star & More Join Netflix’s First Medical Drama

Megan Thee Stallion Sued For Allegedly Forcing Cameraman Watch S3xual Act
Forum | 1 day ago

Megan Thee Stallion Sued For Allegedly Forcing Cameraman Watch S3xual Act

Stolen Girl: Kate Beckinsale, Scott Eastwood, & More Join Thriller Movie
Forum | 2 days ago