Kemi Olunloyo Shockingly Reveals The REAL Owner Of Instablod9ja

Forum 3 years ago

Kemi Olunloyo Shockingly Reveals The REAL Owner Of Instablod9ja

Controversial Journalist Kemi Olunloyo has put social media users in shock after she revealed the real owner of Instagram-based blog popularly known as Instablog9ja, Top Naija reports.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/10a1bab0b941d61e5f0ed205e3939d6b.jpg

It will be recalled that one of the administrators of the blog mistakenly went live showing her face. This caused a stir on social media since it was the first time a ghost blogger behind a blogging page has shown his/her face.

Most bloggers especially Nigerian bloggers hardly show their identity due to security purposes. One of the admins of the page identified as Moji Delano was seen in a few seconds live session of which she ended it. This has made many believe that she is the owner of the blog.

However, investigative journalist Dr. Kemi has taken to her Twitter page to disclose the real identity of the owner of Instablog. Kemi shared the name “Lilian Aishat”. According to her, Lilian is her friend and works for a Nigerian newspaper.

“Please, who truly owns instablog. Is that woman truly just a live host employed by them for adverts?”, A Twitter user asked.

“Lillian Aishat owns Instablog9ja. She’s my friend and a Journalist at one of your newspapers. I revealed this to you in 2017. Abeg leave me”, Kemi Olunloyo replied.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Nancy Isime Reveals The Best Gift She Will Give to Anyone She Loves
Forum | 23 hours ago

Nancy Isime Reveals The Best Gift She Will Give to Anyone She Loves

Vigilante Kills Popular Restaurant Owner In Enugu
Forum | 1 day ago

Vigilante Kills Popular Restaurant Owner In Enugu

One Hundred Years of Solitude Teaser Trailer Reveals Netflix Series Based on Masterpiece Novel
Forum | 2 days ago

One Hundred Years of Solitude Teaser Trailer Reveals Netflix Series Based on Masterpiece Novel

Ex-Reps Member, Nwuke Reveals Why Fubara Is Gaining Support In Rivers
Forum | 2 days ago

Ex-Reps Member, Nwuke Reveals Why Fubara Is Gaining Support In Rivers