Meet The Only Person Who is Richer Than Davido, Wizkid And Davido Combined And She’s A Female From Nigeria

Forum 3 years ago

Meet The Only Person Who is Richer Than Davido, Wizkid And Davido Combined And She’s A Female From Nigeria

Davido, Wizkid, and Burna Boy are not the only three of the richest artistes in Nigeria but on the whole of the African continent.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/75dbfb578cc4a7cbe925d2a15a97eab8.jpg

But we guess you have no idea that a young lady who is barely 40 years is far richer than all of them combined.

We are talking about Ehi Ogbebor, the CEO of Sayaveth Interiors & Hotels, one of Nigeria’s biggest luxury interior designing firms. In less than nine years in a cut-throat, male-dominated terrain, Ogbebor who ditched a high-flying insurance career to pursue her dream of beautifying, is now a self-made millionaire.

See more details in the video below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Nigerian Army Neutralizes Three Bandits In Benue, Confirms Rescue Of Pregnant Chibok Girl And Her 3 Children From Terrorists
Forum | 1 hour ago

Nigerian Army Neutralizes Three Bandits In Benue, Confirms Rescue Of Pregnant Chibok Girl And Her 3 Children From Terrorists' Captivity

Nigerian Police Arrest Suspected Vandal, Recover Stolen Cables In Enugu
Forum | 1 hour ago

Nigerian Police Arrest Suspected Vandal, Recover Stolen Cables In Enugu

I’m Only GOAT in Nigeria – Davido
Forum | 2 hours ago

I’m Only GOAT in Nigeria – Davido

Nigerian Govt Places Ex-Kogi Governor, Yahaya Bello on Watchlist
Forum | 5 hours ago

Nigerian Govt Places Ex-Kogi Governor, Yahaya Bello on Watchlist