Akwa Ibom Nuj Boycotts Femi Fani-kayode’s Press Conference

Forum 3 years ago

Akwa Ibom Nuj Boycotts Femi Fani-kayode’s Press Conference

Members of Akwa Ibom State Chapter of the Nigerian Union of Journalists (NUJ) have been directed to boycott a press conference convened for People’s Democratic Party Chieftain, Femi Fani-Kayode.

In the press statement which was released on Friday August 28 after the former Minister of Aviation arrived the state on Thursday, August 27, journalists were asked not to attend any activity organised by the former minister.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/ad397aa0328f3f43405c6ecd4d732bfd.jpg

This is coming days after Fani-Kayode clashed with a journalist for asking him what he described as a “stupid question” at a press conference after his tour of Cross River state.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties
Forum | 1 week ago

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties

How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town
Forum | 2 weeks ago

How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town

You Are Evil-minded Hypocrite - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Dayo Amusa
Forum | 1 month ago

You Are Evil-minded Hypocrite - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Dayo Amusa

Femi Branch Wades In Conflict Between Dayo Amusa And Femi Adebayo
Forum | 1 month ago

Femi Branch Wades In Conflict Between Dayo Amusa And Femi Adebayo