#BBNaija: Photos Of Erica’s Father, Eric Nlewedim Surfaces Online (See Photos)

Forum 3 years ago

#BBNaija: Photos Of Erica’s Father, Eric Nlewedim Surfaces Online (See Photos)

Photos of Eric Nlewedim, father of Big Brother Naija “lockdown” housemate, Ngozi Erica Nlewedim, have surfaced on social media.

Some time ago, Erica shared a story of how she met her father for the first time through social media.

She said,

“Someone contacted me on Instagram saying we have the same surname, look and think we are related. She asked me for my state and village and when l told her, she said it was the same as hers. She consequently asked that she would like to meet me when she comes to Nigeria, which l agreed.

“I thought l was just going to meet a new Instagram friend. When she met me, she asked for my father’s name and because l have not met my dad, l just told him the name. She said the name sounded familiar and needed to call her own father. By the time she was done calling, l discovered that my father was a nephew to the person’s dad.”

She disclosed that through the encounter, she was able to get her father’s contact.

Erica said she had been “actively searching” for her father since she was 15 years old but got his contact at 23.

Her father, Mr Erik Ike Nlewedim reportedly graduated from Texas Southern University, but now based in Port harcourt, Nigeria. He is also a lecturer.

See more photos Below:-

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/e1d9e5eef9f5a2f32ae82a8319eeecd0.jpghttps://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/8fd99bb09af903565fa5d059c5820788.jpg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
BBNaija’s Mike Edwards Joins Professional Boxing, Anticipates Debut
Forum | 16 hours ago

BBNaija’s Mike Edwards Joins Professional Boxing, Anticipates Debut

Mohbad’s Father Sets Up GoFundMe For More Donations
Forum | 2 days ago

Mohbad’s Father Sets Up GoFundMe For More Donations

Nigerian Actress, Obey Etok Chima Suffers Double Blow As She Loses Her Father Just Hours Before Her Husband’s Burial
Forum | 2 days ago

Nigerian Actress, Obey Etok Chima Suffers Double Blow As She Loses Her Father Just Hours Before Her Husband’s Burial

Captain America: Brave New World Photos Preview Anthony Mackie, Harrison Ford in Marvel Movie
Forum | 3 days ago

Captain America: Brave New World Photos Preview Anthony Mackie, Harrison Ford in Marvel Movie