#BBNaija: ‘I’m Always Unlucky With Teammates, Nengi Made Us Lose’ – Prince Tells Tolanibaj

Forum 3 years ago

#BBNaija: ‘I’m Always Unlucky With Teammates, Nengi Made Us Lose’ – Prince Tells Tolanibaj

Big Brother Naija 2020 housemate, Prince has cried out over his loss at yesterday’s game as he blames Nengi for making them lose.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/57e7e354239ea7fb9bab5f314a7fc82f.jpg

Nengi and Prince were paired to perform a song together but their coordination was poor and they forgot their lyrics.

Ozo and Trikytee won the challenge where they were awarded a N1m cash each and an all expense paid trip to Dubai.

Speaking to Tolanibaj, Prince pointed fingers at Nengi for their team’s abysmal performance as he claimed Nengi failed the choreography on stage and was not able to sing her part of the well.

According to him, he is unlucky with teammates as he when he is very close to winning, a housemate will let him down.

Prince said:

“I’ve been close every time to winning and now Trikytee and Ozo won.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Submit Yourself For Probe - FG Tells Ex-Kogi Gov Yahaya Bello
Forum | 1 day ago

Submit Yourself For Probe - FG Tells Ex-Kogi Gov Yahaya Bello

BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding
Forum | 3 days ago

BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding

BBNaija Star, Mercy Eke Hospitalized
Forum | 3 days ago

BBNaija Star, Mercy Eke Hospitalized

Electricity Tariff Hike: Scrap Bands A, B, C Nonsense – Economist, Ayalowo Tells Tinubu, NERC
Forum | 3 days ago

Electricity Tariff Hike: Scrap Bands A, B, C Nonsense – Economist, Ayalowo Tells Tinubu, NERC